SigEp is Returning to Case Western!
In the summer and fall 2021 semester, SigEp is returning to Case Western! With support from Fraternity and Sorority Life, alumni of SigEp’s Ohio Sigma chapter and SigEp's National Headquarters, the process to establish a new SigEp chapter at Case Western is underway.
SigEp was founded in 1901 in Richmond, Virginia with the promise, “This fraternity will be different.” A new SigEp chapter presents the unique opportunity to bring that promise to life and build a new chapter and a new legacy from scratch. Those who join become founding fathers and are the first to create an unparalleled fraternity experience at Case Western and set a tone for what it will mean to be a SigEp on our campus and across the country.
What Will We Do This Fall
- Continuously recruit values-based, highly talented undergraduate students from the start of the semester, all the way through finals.
- Engage in over 20 hours of leadership training and discussions on SigEp’s philosophy of fraternity and define what it means to be a SigEp at Case Western.
- Create a membership experience centered on continuing personal growth, developing the habits that last a lifetime and preparing for life after college.
- Appoint the chapter’s first executive board officers to put undergraduate leaders at the forefront of the chapter experience.
- Engage weekly with a mentor board consisting of chapter alumni, university staff, higher education professionals and friends of SigEp to aid our members in their development and ensure the chapter’s short and long-term success.
- Build healthy, lifelong relationships.
Those are just a few of the exciting developments that brothers, families, alumni and all who have a connection to Case Western can expect from SigEp this semester and for years to come.
To learn more about SigEp’s return to Case Western Reserve University, contact SigEp’s New Chapter Development Director, Jake Schozer by phone at 804.513.5268 or email at email@example.com.
For undergraduate, male-identifying students who are interested in potential membership, fill out our membership interest form here.
For families, friends, fellow students, alumni and university faculty and staff, to recommend someone who should learn more about SigEp, fill out our referral form here.
We encourage you to learn more about our chapter throughout the rest of our website and learn more about our Fraternity at sigep.org.